Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All Star Weekend

So sunday night, Rand and I got invited to eat a wonderful meal with our great friends Katie and Chase. Katie and Chase did a wonderful job on the dinner, it was by far the most delectable dish! After that the boys watched the All star game, with plenty of chips and salsa to feed an army, while me and Katie(mostly katie) made pudding! It was great, we love our friends, THANKS GUYS!


This is one of my Favorite dunks for All Star weekend! He freaking blew out a candle while dunking the ball..... A..M..A...Z..I..N..G!!!


This was one of Rand's favorite dunks!

2 thoughts:

Ashley said...

Those two dunks for CRAAAZY! haha Those two were my fave! Where do they come up with this stuff?!:)

KO said...

You're very kind! We always love having you over:)