Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Great day...

So today was hilarious with my cousins kids!! Mostly just Reagan, cause the other kids were at school and having a play date. Lately she hasnt been feeling well and when I got there today she was asleep. So after her mom left, (she literally woke up right as she pulled out!!) I went and picked her up. She was so darling when I walked in to her room. She was sitting there on her knees wiping her eyes, and this might be sick but I just love her so nothing this little girl does grosses me out, she has two little snot 'trains' running straight into her mouth. I felt so bad for her! So I cleaned her up and sat down with her to play with some of her favorite toys. For christmas santa brought them a little ball area, similar to the one at Micky- Dees (mcDonalds). She always crawls in and out of it, and its so stinking cute I cant stand it. So she went straight for it, crawled in and was having a blast. Thats when I started to take pictures of her(none of which show how much fun she was actually having). So moving on, she tried to get out and got stuck, she had pinned her leg up in the plastic toy somehow and couldnt get out. I didnt realize she was stuck and kept taking pictures until she finally just layed down and cried, no wait it was more like a sob than her actual cry! So i freed her and she was so mad at me, as if i was the reason she got stuck. I couldn't help but laugh at her. Anything I gave her she just looked at it and threw it back at me. So here is some of the footage that I caught taking pictures!!


This is right after she woke up, and I put her with her Toys.

Her in her little ball area....

This is her in her break down mode... ha ha.

This her after I 'un-stuck' her, and she was so mad at me!!

This is me trying to make my ammends...

3 thoughts:

Shawn and Steph said...

I just barely realized you have a blog! I wanted to tell you congrats on getting engaged! I am so excited for you!

Heather and Trevor said...

She is so cute! Hey I want to see you before your big day! Let me know what I can do to help! :) Love you tonz! :)

McCall said...

way to go mad! Trying to kill my niece are you!? Just kidding, reag's loves you!