Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snuggle Buddy Gone...

So Rand is out of town this weekend for Weber State Golf. I have to say I am surprised that I am sad about it. I think its mostly due to the fact that I spend every waking minute with the kid, and now I have come to realize just how much time I devote to him! ha ha. I know I am pathetic, but I cant help it! So while he is gone I have decided to actually do my homework, clean more, and look at plenty of home decore for our beloved apartment. I have absolutely loved looking at all the wonderful things I can do with any type of space. I have fallen in love with IKEA, which is hilarious to me, only because I never took myself for that kind of girl. I am happy that am none the less which is great since I have a lifetime ahead of me and my wonderous creations! So anyway I just thought that I would share that little tid-bit with the world of bloggers. Love you all!

1 thoughts:

KO said...

Yea... I finally have a close friend who like home decor! Let's plan a trip to IKEA soon. Oh, and don't forget the MAC makeup counter at Nordstrom. You're one love sick girl.