Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Greatest End to Feburary!!



So can I just say that so many great things have happened lately? First off I will start by saying that today is my first day of P90X!! I have wanted this work out program for the past little while. Me and my mother were up late one night and this commercial for P90X came on, now normally you change the channel cause its just dumb but i get sucked into these workout things way fast. So I continued to watch with extreme pleasure thinking that I could talk my mother into it! Well sadly to say even the best sweet talking didnt work (although in the past I have scored about 3 work out programs cause I am crazy about them!). So i was disappointed, but man can I just say it all worked out.. So one snowy afternoon last week I was watching my cousin Jill's kids when there was a knock at the door. So I ran to beat the little speedy two year old Whitney (aka Tinkerbell), avoiding toys, chairs and blankets....Long story short she won, So i signed for some packages and put them just inside the door. When I glanced back later that day I realized it said something on the side, so I got curious and checked, low and behold it was P90X!!! I about jumped in the air in pure excitement ! So anyway me and Jill decided that we would do it together!! Today was our first day of the next ninety days (I only have 87 days til my wedding to make over my body so I wont get to actually finish...:( Can I just tell you it was the hardest thing ever, and if you think I'm kidding I can only say to you that I run 5 miles everyday and I seriously had to pick myself off the floor after my workout today. My legs have felt like Jello Jigglers ever since! But hey I guess I know it worked, cause of how pooped we were after. I cant say that I recommend it yet, but I already am in love with the work outs if it gets me more toned!! I'll let you know my results and progress as it happens!!
Next greatest thing is that my favorite Easter candy came out... Drum roll please...

CADBURY MINI EGGS!!!
I wont lie, this is going to be a struggle not to have them all the time cause of my new work out, but they are DIVINE!!! I love them so so so so much! So if you haven't had these lovely sweets go to Smith's and grab a bag. Or if your just plain craving a great new candy that you can surely get addicted to be sure to get some!! Also its great because they only come out once a year.... so your safe to fall in love with them!!
Moving on, Rand and I went Tubing with our Singles ward, it was a blast. They had a machine that pulled you up with your tube, which is a great invention for any avid tuber. I've always found thats such a downfall to any tubing moments I have had prior to this fantastic invention. They had about four or five different tracks you can take, some were faster and others slower, but it was all really fun none the less. So here are some fun pictures from that night!!




This is me writing notes to Rand in the snow!! Cheesy but true! Rand wrote the best notes in the snow though!!! He loves me to death!

7 thoughts:

KO said...

Sounds like a "look good naked before my wedding diet!" I secretly want to join in on your workouts. Too bad our schedules are re******ulous and it would be impossible to do it together. You'll just be my ginny pig. If it works, maybe I'll buy the program.

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh my gosh! You are going to die when I tell you this! No joke, I got P90X for Christmas and I started it on Monday too and was just doing a post about it!!! Can we keep on track together? That is so weird! I swear we are sisters seperated to different moms!! Ha! Let me know, I love it to and am so sore! :)

Jinii said...

Oh beware the cadburry eggs also come out at Christmas time and between my mother and mother-in-law I just finished my last bag in time for the Easter ones to come out. They are so good but so bad at the same time!

cody+sara said...

I've heard of that program, and I secretly want it! Maybe you need to post before and after pics... but I'm pretty much sold!
Also, I hate to break it to you, but Cadbury came out with those little balls of pure goodness for Christmas time too... just discovered them this year - They're totally my weakness too!
Good luck with the workouts and keep us posted!!

Jinii said...

Oh also I want to borrow that plan after I have the baby. It is getting harder and harder to do my regulare workouts anymore!

Brittney said...

I LOVE cadbury eggs!!! They are simply divine...although I am not a fan of the dark chocolate ones...just the milk chocolate for me.

McCall said...

Okay, so now we know that Jinii and Brittney are both pregnant, I sure as hell am not gonna be next, so you're up sister! Better tell Rand to prepare a nursery as soon as you find a place to live! HA HA