Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



"My Funny Valentine".... Need I say more! This recent Valentine's day is going down in the books this year. Randall surprised me with the prettiest flowers, in one of my many favorite colors, along with a massage!! I was so surprised, I had no idea! I dont know if many of you know this, but surprises are hard for me. If someone tells me that they have a surprise for me it drives me crazy, but when I dont have any idea to expect one, than its better for both parties. Randall has had to figure this out many times, and I think that he just discovered how it works!! ha ha. He used to tell me that he would have surprises for me, and soon I was filled with questions that would narrow the list down. Anyway, to sum it up I was surprised, and had no inclination to expect one! I got him the Jack Johnson CD, and some movie passes to see Vantage Point. He has been dying to see it since he saw the preview. Moving on, he also made me dinner, it was amazing! I loved every minute of it. I love Rand, he is such a thoughtful person, and always goes out of his way to make sure that I am happy. I dont know how I found this kid, but I think that I have hit the jackpot!! Here are a few fun pictures from that night!!

My sweet, sweet VALENTINE!

We were laughing so hard at something.... I cant remember what.

This is my BELOVED cat, Miss Kitty. Yes I know she is chubby by the way! ha ha.

I love him!!

My Beutiful PINK flowers! He surprised me with them, what a sweetheart!

I thought this was hilarious!! ha ha

2 thoughts:

Heather and Trevor said...

SO CUTE! I love it! You are so cute together! You look gorgeous by the way!

Lindsay Thacker said...

Im so excited for you to get married! CONGRATS! How did you meet the lucky guy? Hope everything is going well. LOVES!